Last update : 21/6 @ 11 AM
The latest news / information on Alpi4000 will be published on this page. We invite you to visit it in the last few days to stay updated.
- During the event 2 emergency numbers will be active. We are available for calls, Whatsapp, Telegram and we will try to be available 24 hours a day.
Please limit communications to urgent matters as we will still be busy organizing the event.
- From June 26th to September 9th (!!) the Colico - Tirano railway section will be closed for maintenance, replacement buses are provided, but bicycles will not be loaded.
Should a competitor return to Bormio during the event we are organizing a paid "emergency" transfer service that you can request at the numbers indicated above
- The race office will be open in Bormio from 10 to 20 on Friday 24 June at the office of Unione Sportiva Bormiese in Bormio in via Manzoni 22
- The Briefing will be held on the 24th at 6pm always at the Unione Sportiva Bormiese headquarters in via manzoni 22
- The 2022 edition t-shirts and shorts will be available for sale in Bormio always at the race office, visit the dedicated page to see the new models. For the occasion, various accessories from the "L'Italia del Grand Tour" line will also be available at a discounted price.
- For the BAG DROP the bag will be provided by the organization with the measures indicated 80x40x40
- Corrections made on stages 2 and 11 (thanks to Roberto Moscatelli):
Stage 2: 120 km, the end of the track ended in Bellano instead of Varenna download now
Stage 11: km 133, near Gargnano stay on the SP9 instead of taking the dirt roads that cut the hairpin bends download now
- Read now the latest information on the Stages and controls at this link
- The GPX can be considered definitive, for convenience we have published an archive in ZIP format with all the stages accessible at this link.
- Summary of checkpoints with services and closing times at this link (english translation on SHEET 2)
Attention! As specified in the regulation, the refreshment points are subject to payment at special prices.
- The catering hours may not coincide with the opening-closing of a control, see the document published in the previous point
- Where showers are available, disposable towels will be provided
- Mattresses will be available for the dorms, but not blankets, we recommend a sheet bag or thermal blanket
The event tracking will be done with the ICRON app, you can find a complete guide at this link.
During the event it will be possible to follow the position of each participant on this site.